Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Assignment 21

Topicana: http://colorschemedesigner.com/#0x22Pw0w0w0w0
I picked this because I saw orange and blue as the main colors on the current page. I think that the green logo would go nicely with the orange and since its a juice company I think that the colors are bright and vibrant and fit well.

I like this because it is a simple color, isn't to bright, or too boring. Its not to playful, and it's looks like a nice color to me. And blue is my favorite color. >_>;;

I liked this one because it isn't that boring, and I think if used correctly it can look pretty professional. Also for some reason, when I think of scrubs, I think of a color blue.

I picked this because when I think of mellow I think of wine. So I think an nice deep dark color would do good a mellow, plus it's a common color I see as an accent on skateboard gear.

RED RED RED RED. Red means stop. Red means blood. Red is dangerous, the color of choice for the red cross, RED ALERT. Red usually means something bad, serious or important. (DON'T PRESS THE RED BUTTON). So yeah, I think red and white would do good here.



No comments:

Post a Comment