Monday, November 8, 2010

Assignment 18

http://www.krijtenberg.nl/

I think this website is cool and plain at the same time. I like that the it's seems pretty minimal but at the same time that makes it a little plain. I think the nav is cool since it's like business cards on the table, but there isn't much else going on. Since it's a website for a photographer I thought there would be more previlant examples of his work, instead of like that thumbnail in the corner. The alt text on the nav is good. There aren't any overstates or anything, no cool text decoration or anything like that. Thats why I think it's plain.

The portfolio page was cool but I don't think it loaded properly in my browser since I couldn't school down and the image was cut of so it didn't load right or something. Could be my browser could be a coding error?

OH! Another thing I noticed was that his nav wasn't constant. I thought that was weird.

All In all I think it's an okay site just really plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment