Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Assignment 4- Design Sponge

I like this blog because it looks really warm and inviting. I like the font choice and colors because they all seem to fit together. I like that the design of the blog itself looks like it was a D.I.Y. project with the doilies and ribbons and stuff. I think that fits really well. I like the way the pictures are in the blog post and how the author uses thumbnail to show the step by step instructions on how to make certain things. I like the mesh pattern that's used as the background. I like the brightness of the colors and the sections for the archives and the side menu. FOr its category I the the blog is very well constructed and everything fits and works well together with out making it look too plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment