Wednesday, September 1, 2010

BITEme IS LIVE! Sorta...

Firstly... My thoughts on Google Docs:
I like it. I love it. I've been using it since high school. To me (since I'm logged it) the interface looks like an Email inbox. When not logged in and with a clean cache it looks like microsoft word to me. It has the visual cues of the little speech box that's basically saying "Hey! Test out google docs and tell your friends!" also in the work space, the way the text it is hinting that you can edit it and add what you want. The blinking cursor in the work area is telling you that you can type here so that's another visual cue. I think I'm up to three or four now? I think that the fact that it has a formatting bar is also a dead give away that's its interactive. OH and another thing that caught my eye was how it gives you the option of making this demo doc a text doc, drawing, or a spread sheet. That was definitely one of the things that caught my eye. So yeah... I think that's all I can really say about that.

In other news... my new website BITEme is live. It's still under construction but I needed it up ASAP so I had to rush. At the moment I'm working on some graphics for it. Right now I'm trying to figure out what I want to do for the header.... I saw a few good renders at www.planetrenders.net but I don't know if I want to use them or draw something. Eh... I'll figure it out at some point. All I really need to do is come up with a header and a nav bar. I don't think I'll have too much else going on for this site. So here's the long awaited link to BITEme. Feel free to leave a comment on this post and tell me what you think I should do to spruce it up :) In my next post I'll be ranting about a web design pod cast like I'm supposed to... So yeah... Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment