Monday, October 25, 2010

Assignment 14


That's what I came up with. I didn't know if I was supposed to make it a reverse wire frame or not so I just add used text to describe the changes I would make.

I justify this by saying that the site look a little old school. Like the design looks old, that why I said wI would redo or change the top banner so that it would look a little nice or more hip or something. I would kill the side nav and turn the top into a drop down nav or make the side a drop down and kill the top nav, either way limit it to one nav. I would change the colors around and add a few more graphics for ascetic value since the site is a little plain. Since it seems to be a non profit, I would add a big or previlant donate button and some call to action buttons to help spread the name. I would also make the container a little wider since it seems a little small to me.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment